Sorting Pro s.r.o., Primátorská 296/38, Praha VIII - Libeň, Praha, 180 00 Praha 8 (hereinafter also referred to as "Sorting Pro"), as the operator of the website www.sortingpro.cz (hereinafter also referred to as "Website"), hereby issues the following notice to the users of the Website (hereinafter also referred to as "Users" or "You") about cookies used on the Website (hereinafter also referred to as "Cookie Notice" or "Notice").
What are "cookies"?
Cookies (or cookie files) are text (data) files containing small amounts of information (data) that are stored on a user's computer, mobile phone or other device when they visit the Website. Subsequently, each time the user visits the website, the cookies are sent back to the website (or other website) that recognises the cookies, allowing the website to recognise the user's computer, mobile phone or other device.
PURPOSE OF COOKIES
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes, ranging from ensuring the functionality of the website, to enabling the individualisation and personalisation of the website or statistical analysis of user behaviour on the website, to targeting advertising to website users.
TYPES AND TYPES OF COOKIES
Classification of cookies in terms of durability
- In terms of durability (storage time), cookies are divided into temporary cookies (session cookies) and long-term cookies (persistent cookies).
- Temporary cookies are cookies that are activated when the website is opened and that are automatically deleted when you leave the website.
- Long-term cookies are cookies that remain stored on the user's device for the period of time specified in the cookie.
- Classification of cookies in terms of origin
- In terms of origin, a distinction is made between first party cookies and third party cookies.
- First-party cookies are cookies that are created by the websites you visit and only these websites can read (recognise) this type of cookie.
- Third party cookies, on the other hand, are cookies created by third parties (persons) that are stored on the user's device by websites (domain) other than the website that the user is currently viewing. Third-party cookies are stored on many websites across the Internet and the third parties (persons) who create these cookies are thus able to track the user across all websites where these cookies are stored. This enables third parties (persons) to track, analyse and evaluate user behaviour and thus provide various services to website operators (e.g. measuring website traffic or placing targeted advertising).
- Classification of cookies in terms of function
- In terms of function, cookies can be divided into strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies and targeted cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies are cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the website. The use of strictly necessary cookies does not require the user's consent.
- Performance cookies are cookies that collect anonymous information about how users use the website, such as which subpages users visit most often or what content users are most interested in. This information then allows us to improve the attractiveness and optimise the content of the website. The use of performance cookies requires the user's consent.
- Functionality cookies are cookies that "remember" information about the user's choices and preferences (such as username, language choice or preferred font size) and thus enhance the user experience of the website. The use of functional cookies requires the user's consent.
- Targeting cookies are cookies that allow us to offer users more relevant, preferred content in a targeted manner, based on users' specific interests. These cookies are also referred to as advertising cookies (targeting cookies), as very often these cookies are used for advertising and marketing purposes (for example, to display targeted advertising to users). The use of targeted cookies requires the user's consent.
More information about cookies can be found at the following links: www.aboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
The following tables describe the cookies used on our Website:
"First party" cookies:
|cookies-agreed||functional||Retention of cookie consent information||1 year|
"Third party" cookies:
|Google Analytics||Google LLC||Web behaviour analysis||https://policies.google.com/technologies/types|
An Internet Protocol address, known as an IP address, is assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider. It is usually dynamic. This means that it changes every time you connect to the Internet. It is used, for example, to diagnose problems on the server and to manage websites.
MANAGING AND DEACTIVATING COOKIES
The following links will give you more information on how to manage your cookie settings or deactivate cookies in the most commonly used web browsers:
- Google Chrome: [https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en];
- Opera: [https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy]
- Firefox: [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences];
- Internet Explorer: [http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies]; a
- Safari: [http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471].